Posté par ITgium le 23 décembre 2012
De François de la Chevalerie
Haakon Kristiansen is a Norwegian former professional bodybuilder.
He landed in Shanghai for the Expo 2010 Shanghai China.
The main purpose of his visiting trip was to start a relation with a Chinese woman.
At this stage, he had not a clear picture of his future.
He wanted to go forward in life, that’s all !
Thanks to a friend, a meeting shall be arranged promptly in a fine high-end restaurant with a hardened single Lady, Sylvie Lin Jing, 34.
The first time, he met her, Haakon was gentle, charming, generous, active, strong-willed, realist and with a somewhat Nordic style sense of humor.
He had a fondness for poetry.
At times he quoted verses from the so great Henrik Johan Ibsen.
The Wild Duck (1884) is by many considered his finest work. It tells the story of Gregers Werle, a young man who insists on pursuing the absolute truth, the « Summons of the Ideal ».
Listening to him brought tears to the Sylvie eyes
This very day, she promised herself that she would do everything possible to marry him, the sooner the better.
Haakon had, she thought, the best credentials to provide her an endless love.
But, before there is a question that should be asked to him, just a formality !
- Are you married ? She asked.
- No ! he replied with no hésitation.
Sylvie was almost jumping for joy.
By then, Sylvie was extremely happy.
She wore her best dress and a very beautiful necklace
Because of to their emerging love romance, it is time, she thought, to set the long-awaited date of their marriage, the dream of her life.
She clasped him tightly in her arms and said joyfully :
- During the fall time in the Jiuzhaigou Valley, the Valley of Nine Villages, the beautiful colors of the trees will give us faith and a strong belief for the future. We will have our wedding ceremony in the Zharu Buddhist monastery. And then, we will dominate the world from the Huánglóng scenic place.
- There is a problem, I got two kids and I have not finished yet !
- What do you mean ?
- It is a question of time, I mean, of months. I am confident that the court will issue the decree of divorce in summer.
- So you are married ?
Suddenly he saw that tears were flowing down her cheeks.
She was shaking and gasping for breath and beginning to suffocate painfully.
She wept hot tears endlessly.
The compassion of Haakon for the weeping of Sylvie was intense but the game was over.
At the end, she was made straight and said.
- Forget it !
She left instantly like a war machine.
He never saw her again.